Sunday, May 24, 2009

Clearwater Float

For Al's last day in Alaska, we spent what I would call a "family day" with some of my buddies with little ones, floating the Clearwater in Delta. Here are Pat, Jenny and Michael. Michael likes to run around my cubicle area sometimes... he's a nice distraction to work.
And here's Anna and Chloe on Chloe's first boating excursion. She was SO GOOD and happy the entire time. What a pleasant little girl. She is super fun because she just wants to stay outside all day long and can be entertained by pebbles on the ground.. needless to say, her and I get along really well.
Here's a group shot. There was one more boat too but I didn't get to know the people very well on this trip. Thanks to Jenny and Anna planning this trip, I was off the hook for being in charge and was able to sit back and relax. :)

No comments: