Wednesday, May 24, 2006

May 24, 2006

No new pictures as of today. Work today was fun - I got caught talking to one of the "old-timers" today - one of those guys who can't stop talking and telling you stories. It was amusing but after him talking to me for over an hour I was able to squeeze my way out of the conversation. :) Tomorrow I have a meeting with my boss and some coworkers to talk about getting a visual interface of some sort going for my project. Should be interesting!
I talked to a guy from Northwest today. We're thinking that some "Joe Schmoe" picked up my suitcase that was going on that Princess cruise that most of the people on my flight were going on. In that case, my luggage is on a cruise right now. I hope it enjoys itself and comes home soon. :P I have to go to the airport tomorrow to go file a claim. Fun times.
This weekend I'm going to Talkeetna and Denali with the roommates and neighbors. We're renting an RV! And we will probably be going rafting up there. I've never gone before so that should be fun! Luckily the costs aren't bad since there's 5 or 6 of us going. So definitely look for pictures after this weekend! :)
That is all for now. I'm watching American Idol right now - ten minutes until we find out who wins! GOOO TAYLOR!!!

No comments: