Sunday, November 4, 2007

A Weekend Visitor

High today: 50
Low this morning: 37

This weekend was full of fresh air and walking around aimlessly. My sister Maria and her boyfriend Bill came to visit. It was nice since I haven't spent any quality time with my sister since.. well, probably last Christmas break. We started off the weekend by going on a hayride out in the middle of nowhere.
We had a pretty wimpy little fire, but it was VERY warm compared to the weather!! It was a chilly night. We also set marshmallows on fire.. errr I mean roasted them.

There was some great bluegrass entertainment

The rest of the weekend was spent wandering around town.. eating.. drinking.. you know.. the fine things in life. I ran a 5k this morning.. only the 2nd time I went running since the Midnight Sun Run in Fairbanks! haha. I really should start running again because everytime I go I feel great afterwards. Maybe I will do that.. I'm just so attached to my bikes!! Anyway, the 5k was a BLAST, there were soooo many people there and so many people cheering on the side of the streets giving high fives. Here are some pictures from the 5k
They had a kids race before the 5k.. they were sooo cute!
College of EMS crew at the 5k

No comments: