Saturday, November 10, 2007

Snow Flurries!

Yesterday the snowflakes flew pretty much all day. Normally I hit my snooze button at least 2 times in the morning, but the radio came on and the DJ said "those snowflakes are coming down this morning!" and well.. I popped out of bed happily to see it myself!Never comes out too well in pictures when there's nothing on the ground yet...

Unfortunately the snow changed to rain later in the day, but winter is coming! I hope we get a nice big storm sometime in December.

1 comment:

Focal said...

J-Mag! I do ride bicycles. I know I told you that least year at Halloween when I was dressed as partly cloudy with a chance of showers and you were a mountain biker with your CamelBak. But yes, I do ride, only road though, some time we'll have to go for a ride before you leave for AK.