Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Whoa, I missed my bike

High today: 67
Low this morning: 47

No pictures, but I went mountain biking with a friend tonight who works at Goldstream Sports and we had an absolute blast. My mountain bike has been more than a little abandoned this summer due to other fun activities, and I completely forgot the high I get riding on the trails... I had a big grin on my face for the 3 hours we were out riding.. esp. shooting down the downhill parts and flying through puddles. Must bring that back more before the snow falls, then its back to snow riding which is almost as fun. :-)

Today marks the day that I left Fairbanks for PA one year ago. That means that the season (weather-wise/light-wise) is all new to me through January 10th! How will I survive it?? Stay posted!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to hear how you survive the 40 degree below zero bathroom breaks - yikes!!!