Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

High today (PIT): 37
Low today (PIT): 25

There is nothing like spending Christmas watching four excited eyes open up their gifts from Santa. These are my nieces Rosalie and Gretchen who can easily be distracted by presents and candy... or novelty people from Alaska! ;)Tried to get everyone into this pic.. this is my fam minus one sister and brother in law who I get to see in another week in a half in a very warm, sunny place. :-D
It feels like I never left.. everything looks the same though this year my sister busted out one of the old train sets.. below the old trolley is running on the tracks.My sister's neighborhood a mile down the road lines up and lights up lumineria along their road. Since they wanted in on the jumping picture action, below is Patty, Reed, Maria and future bro-in-law Bill in front of the lumineria. Not too shabby for first-timers. ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think the sister in the blue jacket rivals you for awesome jumping pose champion.

Karen