Thursday, October 4, 2007

"Are you getting somewhere..."

"...Or did you get lost in Amsterdam?"

Guster played tonight in State College. It's been awhile since I've been to a good standing (versus sitting in a chair) concert. Although I don't know a lot of their music, I really enjoyed what they played and enjoyed the attitude of the concert. The lead singer made a rap up about State College on the fly. It was quite entertaining, that's for sure. No pictures though.. wasn't sure how big the crowd was going to be so I didn't bring the camera.

Next weekend is Easterns, my last collegiate mtb race.. ironically at the same mountain that my very first race was sophomore year. I'm looking forward to it.. although the trail is a nasty one. I'm hoping the weather is good, the weekends have been beautiful and sunny all Fall, but it's way too hot right now (I was wearing shorts and a tank riding my bike home at 11pm). The leaves started to change because we had a few mornings in the upper 30s/lower 40s but now they are all confused. What is this, July?!

No comments: