Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Goofy Dogs and Great People

High today: 43
Low this morning: 32

Last night was the first time I had to say goodbye to some people.. it's all becoming real now that I'm actually leaving, but I've had nothing but a smile of excitement on my face through all of it.
This squirrel likes to taunt Maggie when she's barking at him from the other side of the door.
Good friends of mine - all of us came in as a freshman together and we are all still here!
Luke and I had dinner together tonight - we only met last spring but it seems like forever ago!

I'm so excited because I keep finding out more and more of my friends who have graduated are coming back to SC next week either for graduation or just to visit. I'm pretty sure I have some of the best friends in the world! Can't wait to have the crew partially together again, should be a blast.

No comments: