Wednesday, December 19, 2007

School's Out!!

High today: 36
Low this morning: 28

And I made Dean's List, Baby!!!!!!
To many college students, making Dean's list might not be such a big deal. But to me, this is a moment of excitement - something I've worked towards, and barely fell short of several times. My goal was to make it just once before I graduated, and I did it, and did it well.

Alli poses excitedly after our tropical final. (Don't be fooled, all of that snow is crappy ICE that you can't play in.. but at least it looks pretty!)

The Christmas tree is adorned with my cap and tassel, for one last picture before being taken down and packed away.

And tomorrow I celebrate by road tripping a few hours with some friends to go skiing. Can't wait to kick up some real snow!

No comments: