Sunday, December 23, 2007

Graduation and Moving

This past weekend was my graduation at Penn State. My mom, sisters, and friends Alexis and Meg came into town for it which was awesome - it was a bunch of my favorite people all rolled into one day. My buddy Spinelli also came in earlier in the week to spend a few days in SC to visit and see us graduate. Graduation was extremely short - only 1.5 hours. I was still having issues staying awake though because the girls and I went out the night before.
Two of my best friends at once! That's trouble. :-)

At the Lion Shrine for one last time

Mom, Patty, Maria and I after graduation

Most of the graduating meteo majors. We're missing a few in this picture.

I had five people help move me out - which was incredible. One minute I had a pile of stuff to load into the cars, the next minute everything was gone, and the rest of my scattered crap was cleaned up. Record time moving out, that's for sure! And I don't think I missed anything important either. Thanks moving crew!!

Four of the five of my "moving people"

The drive home was interesting.. very thick fog at parts

Was welcomed back to Pittsburgh by a beautiful sunset.. and we had another amazing one tonight.

No comments: