Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Missing You

Maybe it was just the rough evening that made me a little bit homesick, or maybe it was the homesickness that made the evening rougher than it should have been. In any case, I didn't even make it to the start of classes yet and I am missing everyone from the east coast like crazy. It was just one of those days when nothing seemed to be working out as planned, but I like to be optimistic and think it could have been way worse. I love where I am but I wish I could bring my everyone with me. Here's a special shoutout to the people I miss - to my entire family, especially the teeny tiny ones...


To my friends from college who moved away but are still close in my heart -

To my friends from high school who still keep in touch and are always there -

Bridging the distance I think will be quite the challenge... why couldn't I be from the west coast and wouldn't be so far away? Sorry for the not so excited post but I think it's fair and normal to get a bit weary in a new life situation. I'm sure in a few weeks once I'm caught up in the hustle and bustle and craziness of school, everything will be fine. As a song I like goes, "Just tryin' to get there, the best I can."

No comments: