Sunday, April 11, 2010

Video from the White Mountains race

In the hustle bustle of everything else going on, I forgot to post the one video I took during the White Mountains race. It was taken near mile 40, and I really did have intentions of taking more video but abandoned that effort as well as everything else, in search of a place away from the headwind that ensued a few miles down the trail. It is what it is! It made me laugh watching the video, it's almost as bad as listening to yourself on the radio. Maybe it will make you laugh, too.

9 days til I hit the road. My goals til then are to not crash my car (especially into a tree in the very icy driveway), nor put it into a ditch of soft snow at any trailheads, or anywhere else. It's good to have small goals sometimes, right?

No comments: