Wednesday, March 26, 2008

High today: 21
Low today: -8

Something about Thursdays makes the aurora want to come out. As LeeAnn commented, maybe it's just working up a storm during the week and then BAM, it's Thiiiiiiiiirsty Thursday, and ready to party like a rock star. Ok, those weren't her exact words but something to that extent. Anyway, here it is, a bit more excited than last night! I would stay out all night driving around taking pictures but I'm on early shift tomorrow.. ahh shiftwork. Tomorrow night I bet it'll be out again. So stay tuned for a third aurora chase in a row. :-)

3 comments:

AP said...

pic # 4 is my new desktop background at work, since I can't be there to see it!!

miss you, aurora chaser :)

...Girl Out West... said...

DAMN. Now that's what I'm talking about! Nice job, buddy. (And thanks for the shout out!) :)

Anonymous said...

Wow! Those photos are fantastic! I suppose you used a tripod. Thank you honey....Dad.