Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Who is Your American Idol?

Ok, I know some of you out there have to be watching American Idol. This is the first time ever I've followed it since the beginning. I am totally in love with a 17 year old ("Julie, that's illegal!") but I'm sure the rest of the female population is as well. :-) Anyway - any thoughts on who you like? Who do you think will make it to the end?? I know only the boys went tonight, so give me feedback tomorrow as well after the girls perform.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jules! Hi haven't been watching American Idol, but I think I may have to take a look and see what is happening - you have me interested!!

Anonymous said...

Keith says you can buy his drinks for him! :)

WishIWasInHazleton said...

I wish you were on amarican idol